Qualifications: Round Robin System
The first two players from the group enter the main tournament, the third and the fourth place play consolation tournament. Seeded players in the main and consolation draw will be determined by the best game difference.
U13 Main Draw will be played in regular sets up to 6 games. Best of two sets wins. If after two sets, the set score is 1:1 – third decision (regular set up to 6 games) set is played.
U13 Consolation Draw will be played in regular sets up to 4 games. Best of two sets wins. If after two sets, the set score is 1:1 – super tie break up to 10 points is played. The winner of super tie break is the winner of the match.
* Every player is ensured at least 4 single matches
* Doubles start after the main and consolation draw
* Additional information is provided in the official Dubrovnik Dub Bowl factsheet
- Dub Bowl is a part of a global ITF World Tennis Number ranking. You will win points/ranking for a global ranking for all tennis players.
- The ITF has announced that more than 100 nations from across six continents have signed up to launch the ITF World Tennis Number from 2021. Together, these countries account for 68 million tennis players, equating to 78% of the world’s playing population.