Dubrovnik Dub Bowl tournament is played in a round-robin system. Every participant that did not win the spot in the main tournament is able to show their skills at best in consolation tournament.
- Dubrovnik Dub Bowl is played through Round Robin System
- Based on game difference in Round Robin part of the tournament, players are seeded in Main and Consolation Draw
- Doubles are played after Consolation and Main Draw
Draws can be found bellow:
FORMAT OF PLAY:
Round Robin U11 will be played in two short sets up to 4 with “no ad“ scoring. Best of two sets wins. If after two sets, the set score is 1:1 – super tie break up to 10 points is played (*tie break is played on 3:3).
Tournament will be played in two locations:
- Venue 1: Tennis Center Dubrovnik – Lichtenstainov Put 10, Gospino Polje, 20000 Dubrovnik M:+385 91 501 6655, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Venue 2: Valamar Hotels Tennis courts (next to Valamar Tirena Hotel) M: +385 99 805 92 52 (phone no. for Valamar afternoon courts practice).
- 7.00 – 7.30AM PRIORITY WARM UP 1ST ROUND
- 7.30 – 8.00AM PRIORITY WARM UP 2ND ROUND
*Some days U11 will be played in Tennis Center Dubrovnik and vice versa. It is important to note that each player will play at both locations during the tournament.
ORDER OF PLAY FOR MONDAY 10.07.2023: